A new level of automation, bringing efficient, high quality production.
The new BQ-480 four clamp perfect binder from Horizon delivers improved set-up speed and the highest quality of binding, with an improved production speed for variable book production.
- Higher Level of Automation – In addition to dimension based automation, the BQ-480 features customized automated setup accounting for paper type, signature vs loose sheet, sewn book blocks, notch binding and other key factors for higher quality with less effort
- Book of One Production – Maximum production speed of 800 books per hour for book of one production
- Selection of Glue Types – The BQ-480 supports both EVA hotmelt glue and PUR hotmelt glue. Two different tanks are available for each glue type
- Book Feeding Section – A rigid clamping system holds the book block firmly in position during the milling and nipping process to produce a quality finished book
- Gentle Book Delivery System – Uniquely designed book delivery mechanism delivers the book gently for high quality books, even with books up to 65 mm thickness PUR bound
- Tank Temperature – The tank temperature can be adjusted from 90 to 160 degrees Celsius for low temperature PUR glue