The space-efficient CABS 4000S binder combines high-performance automation, simplicity or operation, superior productivity and absolute quality control for short, medium and longer run lengths.
- High productivity at 4,000 books/hour with in-line system from gathering to trimming.
- Color touch screens provide easy, intuitive operation for fast, accurate changeovers and quick adjustments for production flexibility.
- Equipped with interchangeable tank unit that allows binding with both EVA and PUR hotmelt.
- Various book sizes can be bound in-line, form minimum size A6 to maximum size A4.
- Off-line signature gathering is possible using the ST-600 stacker. Also, by installing the RU-600 misfeed unit the gatherer can operate non-stop.
- Quality control image checking cameras, thickness detector, weight checker and other optional
- quality control features.
- The Horizon bindery management system (pXnet) can also be added, for further to increase in efficiency and effectiveness of the binding process. The pXnet is ready to receive JDF data.