The Horizon PF-P3200 utilizes a total of 5 rollers and 2 folding plates to produce accurate, aligned and professional folds. The high-capacity feed tray, which can hold up to 550 sheets of 20lb paper, quickly pulls one sheet at a time through the machine. Once folded, paper slides along a powered exit tray, which helps keep folded documents neat and in order. This may be one of the easiest paper folding machines to use. Simply put your paper in the tray, select the fold you want to create and press the green “start” button. That’s all there is to it.
- (Silent Mode) Top level sound deadening design ensures quiet operation and does not disturb others in the area. Sound pressure is reduced up to 70% compared to the high-speed mode.
- (Standard Mode) Unique drive control system is used for quieter operation at higher production speeds (140 sheets per minute with A4 / 8.5” x 11” – single fold).
- (High-Speed Mode) A wide range of sheets and fold patterns can be folded at higher production speeds (175 sheets per minute with A4 / 8.5” x 11” – single fold).
- (Ultrahigh-Speed Mode) Maximum folding speed is 240 sheets per minute (A4 / 8.5” x 11” – single fold). Suitable to fold thicker sheets. (Maximum 157 gsm)
- Does not require advanced operator skills for setup. Each section is automatically set by selecting sheet size and fold pattern using the operation panel. Six standard fold patterns are available at the press of a button.
- Even high volume direct mail jobs or urgent jobs can be handled with high productivity at maximum production speeds of 240 sheets per minute (A4 / 8.5” x 11” – single fold)
- The PF-P3200 is equipped with a high capacity feed table (550 sheets of 64 gsm can be loaded) to minimize sheet loading. The bin up/down motor enables fine bin control for consistent