Tecnau’s Spring Forward with Tecnau series of virtual events demonstrated the compatibility of its flexible finishing systems with leading inkjet press partners to more than 1,000 global customers, prospects and partners.
Canon, HP, Konica Minolta, Ricoh, Screen and Xerox participated in the weekly presentations held between May 18 and June 24.
Demonstration highlights included:
- Tecnau’s Revolution 50 family of cut/stack systems, featuring high-speed operation up to 590 fpm/180 mpm, support for demanding graphic arts applications and IoT capabilities,
- Tecnau’s Stack 1212 space-efficient and cost-effective cut/stack line for finishing of B2 sheets,
- Canon’s ColorStream 8000 continuous inkjet press, announced just days before,
- HP’s new PageWide Web Press T250, the first press to feature HP Brilliant Ink,
- Konica Minolta’s proven KM-1 inkjet sheet-fed B2+ press,
- Ricoh’s preview of the coming Ricoh Pro Z75 inkjet sheet-fed B2+ press,
- Screen’s recently announced Truepress Jet520 Mono high-speed roll-fed monochrome press,
- Xerox’s Baltoro HF Inkjet press with optional Color Accelerator with High Fusion Ink.
Eric Keane, Managing Director of IFS, the UK and Ireland distributor for Tecnau, commented: “The events were a great opportunity to highlight the comprehensive range of feeding, finishing and binding solutions available that complement and enhance the investment in continuous feed and cut sheet digital inkjet printing technology. The showcase of the production flexibility demonstrated the many advantages of inkjet production combined with the production efficiencies delivered by Tecnau’s solutions.”
Tecnau presented its solutions from the newly opened Tecnau Experience Center (TEC) in Ivrea, Italy, and Stefano De Marco, Managing Director, added: “We’re very pleased with the success of our Spring Forward with Tecnau virtual events. Spring Forward uniquely combined the opportunity to see integrated products from multiple industry-leading vendors, along with the accessibility of a focused virtual event.”