High performance, space efficient automated cross-knife folding machines – The Horizon AFC-56 series feature advanced automation with user-friendliness and high quality folding.
- Set-up a wide variety of fold patterns by simply touching the corresponding icon and inputting the sheet size on the large LCD colour touchscreen. 17 fold patterns are set on 566FG and 566A, 14 fold patterns are set on 564A.
- Automated setups take just a few seconds. The LCD touchscreen prompts the operator through all remaining settings for fast, efficient production. All adjustments are user-friendly and require minimal skill or training.
- All roller gap settings can be performed automatically through the LCD touchscreen inserting a single sheet at the caliper.
- Standard wireless remote controller for more convenient operation.
- Fold rollers are constructed with a combination of steel and soft polyurethane for superior grip and sharp, consistent folding.
- Horizon’s advanced rotary suction feed system delivers fast, consistent feeding on a wide range of paper stocks.
- The optional extension table enables to load the sheets up to 1,100 mm (43.3”) long.
- Up to 200 job settings can be memorized for quick and easy recall of regular job.
- The optional pXnet bindery control system makes job scheduling and tracking for the AFC-56 series super efficient, or accept JDF setup data from an upstream workflow.