The Horizon HT-1000V three-knife trimmer achieves zero make-ready on book trim size and thickness changes. Well suited for short-run production, and book of one production can also be achieved through barcode driven set-up.
- Automated set-up – The HT-1000V is set-up automatically on the fly by reading a barcode at the entrance of the trimmer. The system also is capable of automatic set-up from the operator panel for same size production runs.
- Variable size trimming – One-to-one book production with variable sizes can be produced. Both untrimmed and trimmed sizes can be variable for true variable format production.
- In-line Production – The HT-1000V can be placed in-line with Horizon perfect binders to maximize finishing automation and minimize human operation error.
- High Speed Operation – Maximum cycle speed of the HT-1000V is 1,000 books / hr. For example, A4 to A5 alternating sequence (book of one production) can be *950 books / hr. (* Production speed depends on book condition and preparation of untrimmed books.)
- JDF Workflow – The HT-1000V can be connected with the Horizon pXnet JDF workflow for finishing production efficiency and management.