The flagship CABS 6000 binder provides intuitive operation, high performance automation, high productivity, high quality control to meet your most demanding requirements.
- High productivity at 6,000 books/hour with in-line system from gathering to trimming.
- Covers from short run to long run production challenges thanks to intuitive easy operation through the touch panel and fast, highly accurate change overs.
- Equipped with interchangeable tank unit that allows both EVA and PUR hot melt to be used.
- Various book sizes can be bound in-line, from minimum size A6 to maximum size B4.
- Off-line signature gathering is possible using the ST-600 stacker. Also, by installing the RU-600 misfeed unit the gatherer can operate non-stop.
- Quality control image checking cameras, thickness detector, weight checker, book block length detector, and other optional quality control features.
- The Horizon JDF network system (pXnet) can also be added, for further to increase in effeciency and effectiveness of the binding process.